The first series of lines to feature the revolutionary AST PLUS slickness additive, the Amplitude will shoot farther and last longer than any other line on the market. It’s slickness down to a science.
Tarpon. Bonefish. Permit. All in one day. All on one fly line. That’s the idea behind the Amplitude Grand Slam, a line designed specifically to help you achieve one of angling’s most elusive accomplishments. With a short, powerful head the Grand Slam cuts through wind and turns over crabs, shrimp, and tarpon toads with ease. We’ve got the line. You just need the fish.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- Designed for demanding tropical saltwater applications
- Loads rods quickly, cuts through the wind with ease, and turns over big saltwater flies
- Short, powerful head for quick casts to moving targets
- Tropi-Core technology for tropical climates
While this line is a great all around saltwater line, we also use it for summer bass and striper fishing when a floating line is called for. We find ourselves using more and more Scientific Anglers lines due to the durability these lines provide. If you prefer a textured line, go with this version of Grand Slam.