Practice makes pros-and the Tributary Waders - Stockingfoot is your trusty ally as you gain confidence and master your fishing skills. Built with proven Simms durability, these dry, breathable men's waders promote natural mobility while you negotiate steep trails and deep rivers. Key features include a large fleece-lined, reach-through hand-warming pocket for fishing through cooler days, plus a secure chest pocket for keeping tools and fly boxes within close range.
- Breathable & comfortable waterproof nylon 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower
- Reach-through fleece lined hand-warming pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- 2 belt loops with 1.5 in. nylon waist belt
- Built-in Gravel Guards with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
Just getting started fly fishing and don't want to make a big investment or need a pair of back-up waders? These should be a the top of your list. If you aren't sure what size you need in waders or boots, call us at the shop before you order!